There is going to be a free Work from Home update for the underground game, Going Under soon. The makers Aggro Crab have decided to add new items, abilities, locations, costumes, and game modes. The update is available now for PC. It will launch on February 25 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Switch
The key features of this update have been listed below:
- New location and Outfits : If the gamers are finding Frizzle’s dungeons boring, they can now chill in Jackie’s room. They change into 11 new outfits that have been made available.
- Overtime mode: Things will get much harder now as the new update bring 7 new levels of difficulty. From spawning enemies in random places to doubling damage received, therefore things will get a lot more adventurous.
- Imposter Mode: Players are now at the liberty to choose from any 3 core dungeons randomly. When finished, they will be rewarded with a brand new boss- The Imposter to defeat.
- Surplus Supplies: The office supply cupboards are stocked and overflowing. It has new gadgets, including 25 new abilities, nine new curses, 34 new in-game items, and a shiny new app. Hence, The more the merrier.
- Rolodex – Killing and trapping the soul of an enemy for eternity by the blank business card available at different levels doesn’t sound all that bad.
Therefore, altogether this free update will a bonus for all the Going Under fans as there is so much to gain and it’s absolutely Free!